10.8.10

bohemian manifesto

one day while surfing the net i stumbled across this wonderful e-book called Bohemian Manifesto: A Field Guide to Living on the Edge. i'll have to add it to my wishlist! i'd love to own a copy... and the art is gorgeous, i love this kind of simple watercolour stuff, which is part of the reason why i love the mininini site -- she's got those simple watercolour paintings in her comics too.
so hint, hint: i'd like a copy of this book for christmas/my birthday/any occasion you can think of/any random day.
almost by accident i've found myself taking part in a drawing competition. i have to draw tunku abdul rahman in about three days. what have i gotten myself into? oh well.
i've got a gig coming up on saturday! no, i'm not being paid. i'm just performing for some of my parents' close friends, "the book club gang" (i think i mentioned the book club in an earlier post... sundays if i'm not mistaken). so yay! i'm looking forward to that.
oh! and i've taken up scrapbooking. now i have this box lined with magazine cutouts just waiting to be stuck in my new scrapbook. it's sort of a journal too. i might post a page up someday, just maybe.

No comments: