13.7.10

Revamping... Preferences


I'm currently revamping the entire blog to better suit my personality and to flex my design muscles (since I plan to study graphic design when I'm older). So...! Here's my second first post!

Preferences

Moonstones not diamonds. Nature not cities. Tea not coffee. Handmade not storebought. Creativity not logic (okay, maybe some logic). Contemporary not mainstream. Nick Jonas not Joe Jonas. Simple not complicated. Silver not gold. Handwritten not typed. Intuition not (just) fact. Music not math (anyday!). Ed Speleers not Justin Bieber (oh my! That's a no brainer! I can't believe I compared them in the first place). Cooking at home not eating out. Imperfect not perfect. Freedom not restriction. Spontaneous not planned. Joss Stone not Megan Fox.

And more! Just ask if you want to know anything else. I welcome comments. =)

No comments: