15.4.11

contemplation





life for me right now has consisted of:
snapping pictures. drawing lyric pictures. sketching ice castles. putting together ideas in my head. writing in my journal. musing about a certain boy who might measure up to the insanely high standards set by someone very dear to me. sipping cold refreshing cans of latte. thinking about what i want to do with my life. trying to get a friend of mine to embrace a little romance in her life. expressing myself more. pushing the boundaries.

i've been in a floaty, dreamy, ethereal frame of mind for quite a while now. i don't know what inspired this, but i won't question it, whatever it is. for now, i'll follow where my heart leads and pour myself into music, art and literature.

(above are pictures i snapped of my cousins by the pool and fountain opposite our shop in sunway lagoon club, kisses!)

No comments: