18.9.10

falling asleep when the world is waking

a page from my computer "scrapbook". i got the photos from deviantart and various sites a while ago and i can't remember who the credits go to. but you know who you are and if you want credits just leave a comment. =)

spent friday night at my friend's house, just four of us girls hanging out and talking and laughing and eating and playing guitar hero and singing and going crazy till we finally got too tired to continue and settled down to sleep at 6am. a load of fun, as always.
today's the last day of holidays and then tomorrow it's back to school. i'll get to see prince charming again, but that's a small thing compared to the amount of work we'll be receiving since finals are coming up soon. time for me to remove my nail polish, search for my hairbrush, and ease headaches brought on by math homework. wish us luck!

No comments: