19.7.10

cough cough sniffle achoo!

it's a regular monday and by right i should be slogging away at school but i have a sore throat and i can't even talk. some salt water gargling and hot tea have soothed it, but i still can't do more than croak.
so instead of hunching over schoolbooks i've been browsing my favourite sites since about 2pm (it's now 4) and i've come to the conclusion that my life is really quite utterly, mind-numbingly boring. sure, i get to have a load of fun with the family sometimes, but day to day... zzzzz.
i've made it a point to read through the blog bohemian musings from start to finish, and the posts in there put my life to shame. and so, i've made up my mind that i will make more of an effort to live life to the fullest. of course, part of that life will still have the glorious internet in it. it's my gateway to the rest of the world since plane tickets are ridiculously expensive and i can't jet off to london/paris/brazil/melbourne/insert your destination here anytime because of SCHOOL. ugh.
but there's plenty to be done in malaysia. no, wait, there's not much that can be done when you're under eighteen and at the mercy of your parents. my mum and dad are as cool as you can get, but still, they have their boundaries. i might go and talk to them a bit about letting me wander about on my own sometime soon.
given my new obsession with all things bohemian and sometimes vintage, i'm incredibly disappointed with my wardrobe. it's mostly filled with commercial things and a few pieces i can still fit from my edgy-rockstar phase. i'll keep some of those pieces, but overall my wardrobe just doesn't suit me at all anymore. the minute we have some money to spare i'm going to raid the fleamarkets and shops to find some decent clothes. i've been inspired a ton by the pictures on the bohemian musings blog (as you can probably tell, i'm rather addicted to it.)
oh! even as i type this i've stumbled across new inspiration. charlotte ronson. gorgeous stuff! layered with some other things her designs will suit me perfectly. in love already, i'm going to do more research on her. and sienna miller. and vanessa hudgens. and mary kate and ashley olsen. hmmm... seems like i'll be online longer than i thought.
i've never tried ebay before. it looks like there's a ton of gorgeous bohemian stuff there. how perfect they are! goodness, you won't find these in malaysia. it seems like i'll be caught up in the world of online bohemian fashion for a while, so i'll sign off here. i might be back later though!

No comments: